Hiring from the Sidelines
Training Conference for Workforce Professionals
>> Inspire. Motivate. Transform. <<
Do you work in social services?
Are you a workforce development provider?
How do you determine a successful job placement?
How do you know it's the right fit?
Are your placements lasting longer than 30 days?
At this conference, your team will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of using the Pathways to Self-Sufficiency approach.
- Learn how to use different methods to providing professional/workforce development training.
- Improve connection and methodology to human services, workforce development and the overall development of people.
- Demonstrate Professional Development using a transformative approach.
- Streamline the workforce development service model.
- Establish a better relationship with the candidate and employers creating a solid measurement for success.
Over 3 days attendees will hear from experts in the fields of workforce development, program design and transformation service delivery.
You should attend this conference if you are a:
Human Service Trainer
Job Coach or Job Developer
Program Staff or Admin Support
Support beyond the conference
We understand we cannot cover everything in three days. For all conference attendees, we offer two post-conference training webinars. The webinars are specifically tailored to more intense training in the Pathways to Self-Sufficiency model and strategies for implementing a transformative and inspiring service delivery.